This is the invitation to the new 6th floor restaurant that has begun being distributed. I contacted them for more information but have yet to hear back (although other reports indicate that the dinner costs $55 and is inclusive of food and drink).
Edit: Having received no response to my email, I just phoned the McKittrick and spoke to the concierge. For the date in question - March 9 - entry to the restaurant begins at 6, service at 6:30. Upon completion of dinner, the party will be escorted into the show. By my estimation, this means an 8:00ish entry.
- thebloodybusiness likes this
- mynameisellie likes this
- dreamingofmanderley likes this
- takeoversinspats likes this
- scorchedthesnake reblogged this from when-strange-becomes-normal
- alfredlordtennisanyone likes this
- mariecmasters said:I attended the dinner on 2/27. The food was good, but not worth the late entrance to the show and missing out on the Manderley/elevator experience!
- innatelymagical likes this
- eti1 likes this
- kathrynyu likes this
- mental-detritus likes this
- when-strange-becomes-normal posted this